By Anthony Towey
Read or Download An Introduction to Christian Theology PDF
Similar christian theology books
This quantity, in 4 components, examines the contributions of Westminster theologians and different themes from the early days as much as present-day discussions.
Boris Jakim right here provides significant theological essays by way of Russian Orthodox theologian Sergius Bulgakov in English translation for the 1st time. "On Holy Relics," a 1918 reaction to Bolshevik desecration of the relics of Russian saints, develops a complete theology of holy relics, connecting them with the Incarnation and displaying their position in sacramental theology.
During this booklet Martyn Smith addresses the difficulty of God's violence and refuses to shrink back from tricky and debatable conclusions. via his wide-ranging and measured learn he displays upon God and violence in either biblical and theological contexts, assessing the consequences of divine violence for knowing and interesting with God's nature and personality.
A dangerous lie has crept into Christianity, filling our church buildings with carnality and fake converts. Preachers this day redefine repentance as just a flip from unbelief and never a flip from sin. elimination God’s legislations and conviction of sin from the gospel name has made sinners safe whereas clutching to their daggers of sin and uprising.
- The Beauty of the Faith: Using Aesthetics for Christian Apologetics
- Living Faithfully in a Fragmented World: From 'After Virtue' to a New Monasticism (New Monastic Library: Resources for Radical Discipleship Book 6)
- Postcolonial Theology of Religions: Particularity and Pluralism in World Christianity
- Creation and New Creation: Understanding God's Creation Project (Christian Doctrine in Historical Perspective)
- Faith Has Its Reasons: Integrative Approaches to Defending the Christian Faith
Extra info for An Introduction to Christian Theology